Arrive Cairo International Airport, meet and assist through customs and passport formalities, transfer to hotel Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. Arrive Aswan, start a full day tour including: the High Dam built by President Nasser to control the yearly flood of the Nile, then we sail by boat to Temple of Isis, rising off Lake Nasser on the Island of Philae. Transfer to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, check out and travel to Luxor by car, on the way we visit Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple , upon arrival, check in and after short rest transfer to visit Karnak and Luxor temples. Return to your hotel overnight at Luxor .
After breakfast, cross the Nile to the West Bank to visit : Valley of the Kings ( 3 Tomps ), where dynasties of pharaohs buried in great tombs, then we visit the huge temple of Queen Hat-Shep -Sut then proceed to visit the Colossi of Memnon, the enormous seated statues facing the Nile.Transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Cairo. Arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Giza and start our tour by visiting the great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, then move further south to visit the old city of Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt where you can see the huge statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of the 19th dynasty, then we continue to visitSakkara where we will see the Step Pyramids, the oldest in the world and the famous Mastaba Tomb.Return to hotel for overnight.
Tour prices & Payment Policy:
25% Payment will be three months before client’s arrival.
25% Payment we be one month before client’s arrival.
50% payment will be one week before client’s arrival
- Child from 0 year till 5.99 years, free of charge sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- One child maximum sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- Child from 12 years & over will be charged full fare.
- Child from 06 till 11.99 years old will be charged
In case of cancellation after confirmation, the below cancellation fee will be applicable.
– Cancellations between 40 & 30 days: 10 % from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
– Between 30 & 15 days: 25 % from the total amount a cancelation fee.
– Between 15 & 1 days : 50% from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
-No Show : full Cancellation fee