After breakfast, We start a full day tour of Cairo, including the amazing Museum of Antiquities, containing treasures from the 1st to the 31st Dynasty of the great pharaohs periods, including the treasures of King Tut Ankh Amon tomb. Continue our tour, visit the Citadel of Saladin built in 1183 AD, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali .
we finish our tour at Khan El Khalili oriental Bazaars where you can wander around hundreds of goldsmiths and hand made crafts.Return to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, cross the Nile to the West Bank to visit : Valley of the Kings, where dynasties of pharaohs buried in great tombs, then we visit the huge temple of Queen Hat-Shep -Sut then proceed to visit the Colossi of Memnon, the enormous seated statues facing the Nile.Transfer to airport and fly to Cairo. Arrive and transfer to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Giza and start our tour by visiting the great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, then move further south to visit the old city of Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt where you can see the huge statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of the 19th dynasty, then we continue to visitSakkara where we will see the Step Pyramids, the oldest in the world and the famous Mastaba Tomb.Return to hotel for overnight.
Tour prices & Payment Policy:
25% Payment will be three months before client’s arrival.
25% Payment we be one month before client’s arrival.
50% payment will be one week before client’s arrival.
- Child from 0 year till 5.99 years, free of charge sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- One child maximum sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- Child from 12 years & over will be charged full fare.
- Child from 06 till 11.99 years old will be charged
In case of cancellation after confirmation, the below cancellation fee will be applicable.
– Cancellations between 40 & 30 days: 10 % from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
– Between 30 & 15 days: 25 % from the total amount a cancelation fee.
– Between 15 & 1 days : 50% from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
-No Show : full Cancellation fee