After breakfast, check out and transfer to airport to fly to Aswan. Arrive Aswan, meet and assist then will take our bus to start a full day tour including: the High Dam built by President Nasser to control the yearly flood of the Nile, then we sail by boat to Temple of Isis, rising off Lake Nasser on the Island of Philae. Transfer to hotel for overnight.
After early breakfast, check out and travel to Luxor by car, on the way we visit Kom Ombo temple and Edfu Temple .upon arrival, check in your hotel then start your visit of the East Bank including: to visit 3 Tombs at the valley of kings and the Temple of Karnak and the Temple of Luxor . Return to your hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, cross the Nile to the West Bank to visit : Valley of the Kings, where dynasties of pharaohs buried in great tombs, then we visit the huge temple of Queen Hat-Shep -Sut then proceed to visit the Colossi of Memnon, the enormous seated statues facing the Nile.Transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Cairo upon arrive to cairo you will be met and transfered to your hotel for overnight.
Tour prices & Payment Policy:
25% Payment will be three months before client’s arrival.
25% Payment we be one month before client’s arrival.
50% payment will be one week before client’s arrival.
- Child from 0 year till 5.99 years, free of charge sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- One child maximum sharing parent’s room/cabin.
- Child from 12 years & over will be charged full fare.
- Child from 06 till 11.99 years old will be charged
In case of cancellation after confirmation, the below cancellation fee will be applicable.
– Cancellations between 40 & 30 days: 10 % from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
– Between 30 & 15 days: 25 % from the total amount a cancelation fee.
– Between 15 & 1 days : 50% from the total amount as a cancellation fee.
-No Show : full Cancellation fee